Comfort & Value in the Home You Already Own
July 30, 2022
With new construction and newer houses out of reach or not available, many Island homeowners are deciding to stay longer in the home they already have. For others, it means maximizing and protecting their investment for the future.
Do you want to make the most of the home you already have?
Adding Comfort and Value to Your Home
- We know kitchen and bathroom updates impact the value of your home. Don’t wait to renovate for someone else’s enjoyment.
- A sense of cohesiveness and order can go a long way to make your home a calm and relaxing refuge, inside and out.
- Knowing that home energy costs are minimized is important in having peace of mind for the future.
- And then, there’s sustainability. Even a house that’s 150 years old can be updated with environmentally friendly products and systems.
- Curb appeal is essential when it’s time to sell, but there’s pride in having a well-tended lawn, garden, and exterior. How inviting is your home from the view across the street?
Several of these “home improvements” to an older home can be taken care of with the right roof. Only an Aluminum Shake Roof will:
- bring beauty and value to the exterior of your home
- reduce your energy spend and set you up to produce energy
- close the loop: it’smade of 95% recycled materials and is completely recyclable
When it comes to bringing beauty and value to the exterior of your home, reducing energy costs and producing energy, and making a sustainable decision, only one roof will do: a metal roof from Aluminum Shake Roofing.
Please email us for more information on how we can help you love the home you already have.